Monday, July 26, 2010

Who am I?

Hello "Blog Nation"! I know you're tickled pink to have ME in your world! Only in America can a man be in a prison cell and have his own "place" on blogspot. My name is Reginald Hicks. I'm 38 years young and I am from Houston, Texas. Born and raised. I am the 3rd of four boys and while THEY got all the good looks and the brains? I got "stuck" with ALL the personality... charisma... charm...sense of humor...huge heart...and? How unfair! :-) I am a graduate of Forest Brook High School - Class of '89 (stop counting! I told you my age!) I've been incarcerated in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice (currently at the Wynne Unit in Huntsville) for 19 plus years but I look forward to coming home soon. I have a 21 year old son - who is the proud father of a 3 year old daughter. Aren't I the "coolest" grandpa in the world? :-) I am happily married to a latina hottie whom I love, adore and can't ever get enough of but her beauty is not what made me fall head over heels for her. Well, not the ONLY thing. She's smart, loving, kind, understanding, sex-e, totally goofy/funny and she excites me, inspires me and fills my heart with love TO NO END! We are blessed with an 11 year old daughter who's drop dead gorgeous! Our "Princess". She takes after her mommy, thank God, because IF her head were as big as mine?! Oh MY! I'm an aquarius - born Valentine's Day. I also got married on Valentine's day. Am I smart or what? A brotha won't forget the anniversary this way - duh! You know how ya'll women want to put us men on "restriction" for forgetting dates!

Anyways, I'm excited about being a part of "Blog Nation" and look to share my life as a convict inside a TDCJ prison. I promise not to bore you and will try to send in at least one post a week sharing my exciting world with you all. So, stay tuned. Until next time? God bless you and yours.

Your Brother in White....

No comments:

Post a Comment